Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Could be a great opportunity!

I love to take pictures, I always have my camera right handy at home to snap that shot of the kids or the pets or the wildlife outside. But I also love to bring it with me on yes Dance trips to local and not so local competitions! I love to capture that moment that not every one sees but I do. The world looks so awesome through the lens of my Nikon! I was the official photographer in NYC on our Nationals Dance Competition and wow did I capture some great shots 1200 of them to be exact.
Well I was approached by a Dancer at the Centre that needed her Senior Pictures done because her photography had to cancel, I could not believe it when she asked me, I was nervous and excited at the same time.
So on Monday September 19th 2011 we met at Fort Williams it was a picture perfect day with not a cloud in the sky just beautiful sunshine. She was so easy to work with and each pose and smile came natural to her (must be all those years of dance and performing) I could not wait to get them loaded on the computer and see what shots I could use. They are going to have a tough time deciding they were all beautiful, some things I would had done a bit different but you know its a learning adventure.
As soon as I get approval from her and her mom I will post them so you can see them. I'm hoping this will be the start of a new adventure in one of my favorite hobbies.

No comments: