Monday, January 30, 2012

Ok Time to Catch Up.

Ok I see that I have put off my blog shame on me, Well it is now the start of 2012 and lets see if I can catch up. Hmm September's blog was me starting something new and that would be my Capture the Moment Photography. It all started with Amelia asking me too take her senior pictures. So I decided to try my hand at a business so since September I have done many photo sessions, (but that is on a different blog)
Dance Dance Dance is once again in full swing with Amber as well as Lauren.
Lauren took a time for two's class on Thursdays in Gorham with Ms. Vicky and two other children. I think I have an up and budding little dancer with Lauren as well. She loved everything about class.
Amber now takes Tap, Gymnastics, Competition Class, Ballet,Lyric, Jazz, Hip Hop. So Saturdays are now our dance day it makes it much easier on all of us. 
We are at our second home in Gorham, on Thursdays and Saturdays and Wednesdays as she does her solo practices.
Our Holidays were great and memorable. Watching Christmas through the eyes of my girls is perfect I love it, Lauren was all over it opening each present and ripping paper very slowly piece by piece then turned into shred by shred. Amber she is just getting so big but still enjoys the little things we welcomed our Elf on the Shelf Tinsel into the house this year on Thanksgiving keeping the Magic of Christmas alive for many, many years to come. The girls loved finding our elf every morning and it was fun having our new friend join our family.
So here's to a Happy, Healthy New Year. Full of laughs, magical moments and memories.

No comments: