Friday, July 18, 2008

It makes you feel good. . . . .



Well I thought that i would talk about what has made me feel good or at least last night. OK you dirty minds, get out of the gutter. No really Amber was staying with the grandparents last night Matt was at a Dart meeting yeah I know Darts not trying to save the world or anything but that meant that I was home all by myself, Yes ALL BY MYSELF! ! ! ! God was that weird I mean the dogs were running amok in the yard, but other than that alone from any human contact. Well I decided to be one with nature and enjoy the nice cool night that had settled in at my house and so I wondered around outside and gathered some bottles that were just outside from a random soda drinker. I counted all my bottles 492 to be exact wow you know desperate times call for desperate measures, anyway,(I guess I was bored) I called Jess and as I listened to her tell Paul to use this screw driver or the power one to install the house hanger I decided to get out the pressure washer.Mother Nature has put green stuff on my home I don't like to call it mold. . . . just Mother Natures DUST yeah that sounds better, well that was great therapy, take a hose and washing down the house at high power GREAT THERAPY, It was so convincing the kind of fun I was having that Jessica is going to borrow it, I think she may have DUST on her house as well or maybe she needs some nice mental therapy, not sure why the thrill of water skirting out at huge force that you can take paint off wood or injure yourself or maybe just that it makes CLEANING FUN hey it mad me want to do so give it a go. I think that I will drag it inside next time. So if you are in need of a feel good adventure give pressure washing a try. So that was my feel good last night, maybe it was that I accomplished something a clean house well at least on the outside.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

If it makes you feel that good, please come do my house!!!! I want nothing more for you than to have you feeling good!