Saturday, January 2, 2021

2021 my focus Self Care and Self Love

Well, the shit show of 2020 is over, while many I'm sure wish the madness and unknown of the pandemic will go away with 2020,let's be honest it's January 1st of 2021 and for the most part is everyone is still wearing masks, it's still on the news and people are still dying from it and more cases seems to triple overnight. Either way this year is going to be a focus on Self Care and Self Love. 

Come on..... we could all tend to focus on that at some point, but for me it's going to be a big focus. I feel like I never take care of me, Come on us mom's just don't put themselves first. While I'm sure I still won't 99%of the time I have a 1% chance that I will dedicate to me. 

I want to feel beautiful, last year with having my breast reduction was huge for me, I felt more confident.I felt normal, I felt like people looked at me not my boobs (which is how I have felt for so so so long, God really back to being a teen years. 
But, while I have my perky much smaller girls I still need to do stuff for ME. I still need to feel beautiful, I still need to feel and dress confidently. So hopefully with my goals of proving my self care and self love I will get there. 

I'm sure it won't be easy but ya know I'm ready for the challenge. So here we go. 

Day one a shopping adventure with my oldest daughter, and there we were standing in Victoria Secret, as she is gaga over the sales, (cause who needs more underwear an 18 year old) but she really walked out without any. It was the bras. I was in awe of pretty bras, sexy bras for 30plus years I wore ugly ass plain jane bras in beige. Yes how fun right....NOT but beige would never show through clothing so yes why would I want anything different. 
Anyway I looked at them as my daughter was like mom your not that big you are C or D at least. Oh she's too kind. But it was not the cup it was the band around. Not sure I could squeeze my flab into that. Well stared at the bras, touched the softness and then walked away. Not sure I could deal with the dissapointment of getting home and not being able to wear it. 

While my daughter insisted she  get three new bras I walked out with a body spray. So it's not a new bra but its something to make me smell pretty. Goal One feel comfortable with the girls that you can feel sexy in a bra. 

No comments: