Friday, May 14, 2010

What's a mommy to do!

Well Mother's day first one as a mom of TWO. I just wanted to stay in bed, felt that I had been run over by a bulldozer. Lauren too was feeling crappy, SLEEP was all that she and I needed. Well Amber was so anxious to give me my things that she made at school and what daddy had picked up. She crawled into bed with Lauren and I and opened it all for me and read me everything, it was so sweet. We spent the day at my in-laws can't say we were good company I felt crappy as well as Lauren. Well I worried about Lauren everyday with her stuffy nose and runny eyes. Hate to have a child that does not feel good. Her nursing habits were changing she was only wanting to nurse on one side hmmm I bet her ear is bothering her well back to the Dr's we went and bingo I was right ear infection. Poor little one, it's now been a week and I'm finally on the mend and hopefully Lauren is too. It's funny how the Mom just knows. So it's lots of cuddleing and rocking.

No comments: