Tuesday, June 24, 2008

An adventure in Blogging

OK, I was talked into doing this in a round about way. (God I'm so easy) I love to write and enjoyed having a diary all through my teen years, so I figured how could this be any different(only that this won't be as much of a secret) but secrets don't make friends. I've named my blog Life's Adventures and Lessons according to Crystal, why did I pick that, Well I like to think that I'm always right (or that is what my husband tells me) I get that from my dad but you know each day is a journey with many a lesson to learn, so I figured I would start with that.
I would have to say that I have learned so much in my life, Trust, Love, Life and Death and just being who I am.
I think that just being who I am has been the hardest for me, I was just recently asked "Why did I always pick the friends that I did". Well I pondered that question for quite sometime and you know I think that I always tried to change who I was so that people would like me for that person and you know. . . . it did not work,they never like the real me just who they wanted me to become. I have finally found out who my true friends were I don't need to mention any names because they know who they are. I may not have tons of people lined up at my door waiting to hang out but I don't need to. The important part is that they love me for who I am and you know what. . . . I did not even have to change. . . A hard lesson learned, with many mistakes made along the way and lots of sacrifices to have to give up but guess what I'm having a great time and that is all that matters right now.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hello, welcome to the blogging world!!! I love you!! Jess