Thursday, September 17, 2009

Well on our way!

Well my mom and dad said that they would buy the bedding for Lauren's room so off to NH they went last week to get the Willow Deer set I saw this and fell in love with it. Well that night we went over to see it and I just could not do it, it was too dark. The brown was a little overpowrering and that made it hard to look past even if we were to add pink to it. So that weekend we took a rode trip all of us. We had not done that in quite sometime but anyway, we ended up picking out a set by Carters Garden Party it's called with Lilac, Light brown, sage and some pink. I love it has such a girly feel to it and I think with a Lilac room it will look awesome. I'm really happy with it. Now the next thing to do clean out the room and get it ready.

No comments: